FTC Information Technology Support Service (ITSS) Blank Purchase Agreement (BPA) (FTC ITSS BPA)
SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort NxG) provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations among a large and diverse community of approved Navy contractors. It also functions as a platform for awarding and managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows SeaPort NxG service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, and approaches across the Navy’s critical service business sector.
Contractors using SeaPort NxG can provide services potentially spanning the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. They may respond to task orders issued by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps.
Services within the two categories below (Engineering Services and Program Management Services), along with 23 functional area subcategories, may be performed under this contract. The SeaPort NxG contract applies to new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
Engineering disciplines that technically support the research and development (R&D) of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems may be eligible. Common engineering requirements include: development of significant alterations to existing systems; integration and interface of existing equipment or software into platforms to support the warfighter; and evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
This category also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U.S. Navy weapon systems and base-related infrastructure. Functional areas under this category include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- Research and Development Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
Program Management Services
Services connected to business growth, financial management, and technical disciplines may be eligible. Services that support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts to create a capable system in the hands of the warfighter, at an affordable price, are sought.
This category represents an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines. All must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal. Functional areas under the Program Management Services category include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Database Administrators
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Logistics Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support